cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan52
Scholar

Now tv passes

I have been on now TV a couple of months now and when I first started watching now TV I bought a now TV stick which came with 2 months entertainment pass which I validated. Now I have passes for sky sports, cinema and entertainment. 

I now want to buy another stick for my daughters bedroom. If I were to buy another stick that came with 2 months free entertainment pass would it allow me to validate the pass and save 2 months charges? And is it possible to do this for another stick too?

Any help would be appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Dan52 

You can have up to six devices on your account, so if you wish you can buy further sticks with the bundled included passes.

When you setup the new sticks make sure you use the same account details has your existing stick, where the bundled passes will automatically be saved on your account.

To redeem and start the saved passes after you setup the new sticks, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section whilst logged in on here, where towards the top of the screen page there should be a message with a link to click on saying "vouchers waiting for you".

You can only redeem the vouchers saved when within the last 30 days of an existing offer on your account.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Dan52 

You can have up to six devices on your account, so if you wish you can buy further sticks with the bundled included passes.

When you setup the new sticks make sure you use the same account details has your existing stick, where the bundled passes will automatically be saved on your account.

To redeem and start the saved passes after you setup the new sticks, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section whilst logged in on here, where towards the top of the screen page there should be a message with a link to click on saying "vouchers waiting for you".

You can only redeem the vouchers saved when within the last 30 days of an existing offer on your account.

Dan52
Scholar

Thank you Scnapps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I HAD AN ACCOUNT AND JUST WENT THROUGH SIGNING BACK UP BUT I HAVE TWO VOUCHERS BOUGHT FOR ME BUT WHEN I TRY TOO REDEEM ITS NOT LETTIN ME CAN YOU HELP

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Have you got Passes on the go already? If so, you need to wait until there is less than a month left on a Pass before you can enter the next one.

(NB: the internet convention is that ALL CAPS is SHOUTING. Hopefully, you didn’t mean to be shouting here...)

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Dan52
Scholar

I finally bought a 2nd now tv stick and it came with 3 months entertainment pass.

The problem is it has come preloaded with 3 months entertainment pass.

Can this be applied to my existing account?

Dan

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Dan52 

When you setup and activate your new stick, just use your existing account details on it when asked during the setup.

Then the 3 month voucher pass will be automatically saved to your account ready to redeem.

Dan52
Scholar
Thank you for your help.
Sadly I can not get the code to work. I've set the stick up and then tried typing in the code and it fails to work. It has refreshed to a new code and still no joy.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Dan52 

It sounds like you are referring to the six digit code that appears on your television screen.

This is not the 3 month voucher code that came with your new stick, where the code is used to initially activate the stick.

Try following Step 5 of this help guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-smart-stick

And use this link below with a PC or Mobile internet browser to use the code that you see on your television screen.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv

Dan52
Scholar
Thank you.
Oh dear I really have turned into my parents. I was really good with tech 20 years ago.and now clueless lol

Thanks for all your help.
I thought I bought a dodgy stick or something for a minute

Thanks again.