cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv passes missing

Hi dunno if any1 else has had this problem but I bought a new now tv stick with 3 passes on and still not seen anything on my account for the last 24 hours can someone from the now tv team please get in touch

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having the same issue it has given me 7 days for free now it's asking for payment but I should have a 6 month entertainment pass

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here if you click the drop down arrow underneath the passes is there any further information that the voucher has been added.

Also check towards the top of the screen page if there is a message with a link saying something like "Vouchers Waiting for You / View Saved Vouchers.

Should there be no sign of the voucher go into the NowTV App on your new stick or box and under My Account section of the App see if the username or email address used is the same details when you log in here to check your passes.

Apart from that see if live chat can find out where the vouchers disappeared too.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Forgot to say i am assuming the new stick or box is physically in your possession and you have set it up and activated it for the voucher to be automatically applied to your account.

If you are waiting for delivery of the new stick or box, then the vouchers will not be added to your account until you setup the stick / box at home.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I have the stick and checked my account a number of times 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Then see if live chat can figure out where the vouchers have gone or issue you new voucher codes.

To reach live chat open the link page below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers