cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app leaving PS3

I have a current subscription and received an email from Nowtv saying the app was leaving PS3 platform but not to worry follow the link for a free stick and 1 month of boost. However as i already have a boost package all i get is Oops you already have a boost in your package and this has been removed from your basked then i click ok and i get another oops please refresh your browser something went wrong and it takes me to a page where i can purchase a stick for £24.99 so... am i entitled to a free stick to enable me to continue to watch now tv or not? Anyone able to clear this up for me? Thanks in advance. 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I usea a PS3. Now TV will no longer work on PS3. I was offered a free Now TV Stick. The link does not work.

I am facing the exact same situation as Rebelink.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there,

i also have this issue.

was sent an email telling me the PS3 will not be supported after 24 may but was offered a now tv stick and 1 month free "boost" package for £5.99.

clicked on the email link to take the offer but there is no voucher code attached to the email?

every time i try to use the offer in my basket i get a message-

"whoops there's been a problem,please try again"

been trying to find the answer on the website with no success!

live chat doesnt seem to work and i cant see the code anywhere?

the offer expires on 30th may.

getting frustrated!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be good to see some input from anyone affiliated with or from Now Tv to answer our dilemma before its to late... I feel pretty confident in saying this:

If theres more people suffering this error post here then we may get some answers to what is going on after all  we are talking about a significant sized company that should take customer service seriously.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also received the same email with the same error message.  Joke!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I used the ps3 app fine yesterday, 24th June 2020... used the free codes to watch the football and activated my day pass via the ps3 app in the morning and watched skysports for about an hour, I then returned to the app later in the day to watch the football i had the free pass for and the app told me the ps3 platform is no longer supported?? How can that change when it was working earlier, doesnt make sense unless some update was added because I had activated a pass. Clear that NOW TV can make it work they just choosing not too. I am not happy tbh as cant afford a ps4 or ps5.. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Stick, £20, sorted.

Free, perhaps, if you get onto Live Chat and tell them you never got the email.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use a PS3 and haven’t had an email! What’s the link/code? I don’t really want to pay for a stick. I’ve not watched Now TV since it stopped and I’m just wasting my subscription at the moment 😢

thanks for any help/guidance?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I take it there's no way in contacting NOW tv to let them know of my dissapointment? I will have to cancel when it goes from PS3, as this is the only way we watch movies with the kids and can't be bothered mucking about with 'sticks'. Is this cost additional to your monthly subscription rate?

thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well i finally managed to speak to someone at Now Tv using their live chat service and after a few minutes i was told they are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. 

He also told me to keep an eye on my inbox for when this issue is finally resolved and we can get sorted with a working link. I hope this helps.