cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now passes

I’ve recently purchased a nowtv stick from Argos with 1x 2 months sky cinema pass and 1x day sports pass. These passes are activated online and don’t arrive arrived on the usual card inside the box as with previous purchases.

I plan to add this stick to an existing now account, will this passes actomaticlly be added  and if so how does it work.

thank you 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv have changed the method of applying vouchers that now comes bundled with the nowtv stick and 4K smart box from paper scratch cards to electronic pre loaded vouchers embeded onto the nowtv device.

When you setup the nowtv stick, there will be instructions on your TV screen telling you what to do, where using either a PC or Mobile internet browser you will go to nowtv.com/tv to activate the stick using the six digit code shown on your TV screen.

When you go to the nowtv.com/tv webpage to activate the stick you will be asked to sign in with your email / username and password (make sure you sign in with your existing nowtv account details).

Once the stick is setup and ready to go, then just ahead over to the nowtv website (sign in with your existing account details) select My Account > Passes & Vouchers where your 2 month cinema pass & 1 day sports pass should have been automatically uploaded to your account.

When you are ready to redeem either voucher, there should be a redeem button somewhere on the Passes & Vouchers page screen to start using the two vouchers.

More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-smart-stick