cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv box 3 month entertainment pass code not working

Purcahsed now TV box today signed up to account and tried to redeem code for 3 months of Sky entertainment only for it to say deal had expierd. realized i created account by following instructions on tv not on voucher which apparently takes you through diffrent process. so reset box created new account with diffrent email and followed instructions according to voucher....... only to get the exact same result as if i had done nothing diffrently.

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the best option would be to take your now TV box back to the store you bought it and explain there's a fault and ask for an exchange for a new one.. (you're within your legal rights to ask for this as it's faulty) and then get a new email address as the ones you previously used will be recognised and cause more confusion.. Then start again .. You shouldn't have to go through the process of changing your browser altering your cookies settings .. Asking for help from the live chat isn't very good it takes forever and you get cut off multiple times and it becomes very annoying and if they can't help with your problem and ask for escalation that doesn't happen strait away you have to log back in or send an email and wait for response which can take days.. Customer Service on now TV is not very good.. They really need to have other options than live chat like speaking to a person that can solve your issue there and then... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an ad blocker but it does not stop me using live chat on any other site so don't know why it would on this one. I have tried umpteen times to use live chat but it just will not respond. I need to get clarification on Now tv pass matter urgently and have no idea how to , any ideas welcome 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

We don’t know what, of several things including an ad blocker, Live Chat might be objecting to. Maybe ad blockers are fine and something else isn’t.

Many, many people have reported that the advice above, to use a different browser, works, whether the advice was given by me or one of several other knowledgeable posters on this Community.

So please don’t say you have ‘no idea’ what to do, unless you have tried the advice given, and found that no available browser will work for you. And then tried again via your smartphone, to eliminate another raft of problems in your device/router/landline ISP that might be thwarting you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.