cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stick Tesco credit

I ordered 2 of the sticks with my clubcard credit and I received two emails straight away after ordering saying I got £19.99 credit after both I thought great because it makes them free. However it looks like these emails where sent in error.

I was given a sports pass for a week yesterday. Flash forward to today I go back on live chat to try to get the rest of the credit sorted as I hadn't received it and I was told I already spent it which I hadn't. I found the person argumentive so I decided to end the chat. 

The fact is now TV needs to stop these emails if there incorrect. In the end I phoned up broadband as I had lost my patience because I was on live chat yesterday and today for a long time and it kept disconnecting. Anyway the guy on the phone give me £20 off my broadband. I am prepared to leave it there in terms of my issue and I was happy with the service until I ran into this issue. I found the last live chat very poor after the person said they would help. I think you need to stop these emails if there a error because I had a battle to get what I did in all honesty.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would appreciate it if someone can tell me how to add a image on the forum and I will add a image of the email. I came very close to cancelling over the issue I had.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Tap/click the little camera icon above your message when composing.

Tap/click ‘Add More Images’, navigate to where the image is stored, and bring it in.

You have options there for three sizes of image, and oriented left, middle or right on the page.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having issues still posting this from my phone

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Is it an iPhone, or is it Android?

Are you having trouble getting a screenshot of the email?

Or have you got one, or maybe printed out the email and photographed it on the phone camera?

Can you sign in to the Community OK on your phone?

Tell us exactly where you get stuck, and we can try to unstick you!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB I'm going to send you a pm later today about my issues posting a photo. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

OK, I’ll look out for it.

I have found out recently that things go slightly differently on Android, where, on my phone at least, the icon is a little picture, not a camera, and it seems to come straight up in the message, not give you options to arrange it.

But that’s a phone, so next I plan to see how my Nexus Android tablet behaves in this area,.