cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV pass

If this has been covered I apologise in advance.  

I have a movies pass for six months, due to a lack of now tv app on my main TV i have just purchased the new 4k box, (Now Half price at Argos) which comes with more passes.   What happens if I add the movies pass does it add the extra months or do I lose them and how long are the passes valid for?  

Very new to Now TV less than a week which for me is great as we do not watch any telivision what so ever just movies and the ocasional sport.   Now TV although owned or/and run by Sky is fantastic as for years I have been asking Sky why do I have to purchase your crappy basic TV package just to watch movies?   Anyway we have left sky, almost completely now due to thier rip of prices but my wife does love the Christmas movies. Thank you Now TV.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you setup and activate the nowtv 4K smart box the voucher passes that are included with the box will be automatically uploaded to your account ready to redeem.

You can check this by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where you should hopefully see a redeem button next to the entertainment, cinema, kids and day sports pass.

You can redeem the vouchers within a year of date of purchase of the box.

Because you are currently on a 6 month cinema offer you won't be able to redeem the one month cinema voucher until you are within the last 30 days of your existing cinema offer finishing.

With the entertainment, kids and sports day pass your should be able to redeem the voucher anytime in the one year period (though i wouldn't recommend leaving it close to the 12 month period ending if it was me).

If you do wish to redeem the entertainment & kids voucher pass and you do not want to continue with these two services, then make sure you cancel the voucher passes in advance before the next due payment date shown on your account, otherwise a montly payment for both passes will keep auto renewing each month until you cancel them.

With the day sports pass voucher there is no need to cancel (only if you use or subscribe to the one month sports passes where you need to cancel to stop the pass auto renewing each month).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you setup and activate the nowtv 4K smart box the voucher passes that are included with the box will be automatically uploaded to your account ready to redeem.

You can check this by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where you should hopefully see a redeem button next to the entertainment, cinema, kids and day sports pass.

You can redeem the vouchers within a year of date of purchase of the box.

Because you are currently on a 6 month cinema offer you won't be able to redeem the one month cinema voucher until you are within the last 30 days of your existing cinema offer finishing.

With the entertainment, kids and sports day pass your should be able to redeem the voucher anytime in the one year period (though i wouldn't recommend leaving it close to the 12 month period ending if it was me).

If you do wish to redeem the entertainment & kids voucher pass and you do not want to continue with these two services, then make sure you cancel the voucher passes in advance before the next due payment date shown on your account, otherwise a montly payment for both passes will keep auto renewing each month until you cancel them.

With the day sports pass voucher there is no need to cancel (only if you use or subscribe to the one month sports passes where you need to cancel to stop the pass auto renewing each month).