cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV free pass with broadband bur can't claim as already paid pass

I have signed up for now TV broadband and been emailed a 6 months free pass. However previous to this I had already bought a 3 month pass. Which expires in July. 

The 6 month one won't be accepted as I already have a current pass but the free claim expires at the end of this May if I don't claim it. 

I would have thought it would just extend the current pass but clearly not.

Is there anything that can be done here? If not I would appreciate you advise others about this issue before they sign up to a 12 month contract expecting to get the 6 month pass. 

2 REPLIES 2
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Ben

Best thing to do is contact Now TV's help chat, if you explain your problem to them they are likely to extend the expiry date on your 6 month pass.

However, as I am a customer like yourself I have no direct knowledge of what they will actually do.  But I have, in the past, bought 2 x 3 month or 3 x 2 month Entertainment passes and had them consolidated into 1 x 6 month pass with a new future expiry date.

The point I am making is that Now TV's help chat has the ability to amend pass dates in order to help their customers.

Good luck.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your time Bob. 

Unfortunately I have now cancelled my now tv broadband. The chat I went with and completely wasted my time. The person actually asked me what they should do. They then suggested I either loose my paid 3 month pass or my 6 month pass. I suggested an extension of my current pass or a code instead of the activation email. Very annoyed and very disappointed with the customer support. Even when I went to cancel all I got was an ok that’s done for you. 

Just thankful it hasn’t cost me anything so far.

Thanks for trying to help though.