cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Benzdude
Occasional Poster

Now TV free pass with broadband bur can't claim as already paid pass

I have signed up for now TV broadband and been emailed a 6 months free pass. However previous to this I had already bought a 3 month pass. Which expires in July. 

The 6 month one won't be accepted as I already have a current pass but the free claim expires at the end of this May if I don't claim it. 

I would have thought it would just extend the current pass but clearly not.

Is there anything that can be done here? If not I would appreciate you advise others about this issue before they sign up to a 12 month contract expecting to get the 6 month pass. 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
2 Replies
ukbobboy
Expert 2

Re: Now TV free pass with broadband bur can't claim as already paid pass

@Benzdude 

Hi Ben

Best thing to do is contact Now TV's help chat, if you explain your problem to them they are likely to extend the expiry date on your 6 month pass.

However, as I am a customer like yourself I have no direct knowledge of what they will actually do.  But I have, in the past, bought 2 x 3 month or 3 x 2 month Entertainment passes and had them consolidated into 1 x 6 month pass with a new future expiry date.

The point I am making is that Now TV's help chat has the ability to amend pass dates in order to help their customers.

Good luck.

UK Bob

Benzdude
Occasional Poster

Re: Now TV free pass with broadband bur can't claim as already paid pass

Thanks for your time Bob. 

Unfortunately I have now cancelled my now tv broadband. The chat I went with and completely wasted my time. The person actually asked me what they should do. They then suggested I either loose my paid 3 month pass or my 6 month pass. I suggested an extension of my current pass or a code instead of the activation email. Very annoyed and very disappointed with the customer support. Even when I went to cancel all I got was an ok that’s done for you. 

Just thankful it hasn’t cost me anything so far.

Thanks for trying to help though.

0 Thanks