cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV and Sky cinema pass

I currently have one of the NOWtv sticks that goes in to the HDMI on my tv, so  I can watch catchup etc; which suits us. If I take subscribe to the Sky cinema pass, can I still use the catchup etc service as before?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not sure if i have replied correctly to your question, so sorry in advance if i have misunderstood your question.

With your nowtv account you can register a maximum of six devices on your account and watch two nowtv pass streams at the same time on two different devices that you have registered to your account (three simultaneous nowtv pass streams at the same time with the additional Boost Pass).

if you have a NowTV cinema pass then you can watch the NowTV movies by following the above or use any of the third party Apps provided on the sticks.

Should you decide not to subscribe to any NowTV passes then you can still use the third party Apps on the stick or sticks that you own such has YouTube, Netflix, BBC iPlayer etc etc.

More information in this link below on do i need an active NowTV pass to watch the third party Apps.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/do-i-need-active-pass-to-use-now-tv-box-stick 

If you need any further information then don't hesitate to ask.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps

My question is I'm not sure that, if I buy a Sky cinema pass can I still watch TV catchup using the same NOWTV stick; I only have the basic NOWTV stick account.

I fully understand that two TVs in my house cannot be showing different TV programmes at the same time. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you buy a nowtv cinema pass then you can watch Sky Cinema movies either live or on demand on two supported devices at the same time (where they can be the same movie or two different movies of your choice on two different televisions) 

You can also use the other third party Apps such has BBC iplayer etc. 

If you haven't got any other nowtv passes on your account such has entertainment etc then you can only watch Sky Cinema movies.