cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Stick - pass not included?

I ordered a nowtv stick but there was no card included in the box, which was either a 2 month Movie pass or 4 month entertainment pass and there is nothing in the box just the the bumpth and the stick but no pass

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Our Box and Sticks are voucherless, there will be no voucher code in the box this will be how it will work:

1.  purchase a NOW TV device & pass(es) bundle, or a box/stick on its own 
  2. When they connect their new box or stick to their TV and power it on, a 5-letter phrase is displayed on the TV screen 
  3. On screen instructions will tell the customer to go to NOWTV.com/tv using a web browser on their smartphone, tablet or computer 
  4. Customer is asked to enter the 5-digit phrase displayed on the TV
  5. After the phrase is entered, any passes that came bundled with the device are displayed
  6. Then asked to sign-in with an existing account, or create a new NOW TV account.  
  7. Once signed-in, or a new account has been created, any vouchers that came bundled can be redeemed
  8. Once passes have been redeemed, the NOW TV Box or Smart Stick will activate automatically, allowing them to start watching NOW TV or use the other apps on the box or stick. No need to sign-in using that slightly awkward on-screen keyboard! Super quick, super easy.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have followed the above and my entertainment pass is still not showing?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Check your account online as it’s probably there if you have already got a voucher running, as I found this to be the case with me, as they are no longer putting the vouchers in the box which is a smart move by them as it’s stopped people like me buying the boxes/sticks taking out the voucher and selling the box as new without voucher.