cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Stick - included pass not included?

I just bought a Now TV stick which includes 1 month SkyCinema pass but there's no voucher / code in the box and when I go to My account > passes it just gives me the option to start a 14 day free trial. Doesn't show anywhere on my account that it's actually included.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you already setup your nowtv stick, where if there is no paper scratch card voucher in the box that came with the stick, then the new method that nowtv are adopting is once the stick is activated a digital voucher code is automatically uploaded to your account that you registered the stick with.

If still no joy, then jump over to live chat and explain to them that you haven't got the 1 month cinems paper code voucher or digital code voucher uploaded to your account that should have came with the stick.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes that's right I've set the stick up & paid for an Entertainment pass which is working fine, but the Movies pass (one month free) isn't active on my account & there's no actual voucher that came with it. The FAQ section says it will be applied automatically but it's not been 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I haven't come across these digital voucher automatically uploaded codes yet myself, but i was told that if the process was followed correctly that when you go to My Account > Passes and Vouchers on here (where i am assuming you only have one nowtv account) there should be a redeem voucher button either next to the cinema pass or somewhere on the screen page.

Suggest you speak to live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened to me yesterday as well. No code applies itself 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with live chat to see if they can assist you further with the missing voucher code.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices