cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Sports Month Membership

Hi All,

Last year I signed up to the Sky Sports Season Ticket pass (£200 for 10 months), and have been paying £33 per month since that deal expired at the end of the 20/21 football season.

I have been keeping an eye out for a similar deal this year but seem to have missed out, so I have resorted to the £25 per month (for 10 months) for the Now TV Sports Membership and have opted into the free month of Boost which in all likeliness I will extend and pay the extra £5 for throughout the rest of the season.

However, upon completion of the the registration for the deal I have not received a confirmation email for a few hours and I cannot see any update to my Membership on my account. 

Can anyone confirm if there is a lag on this? Or do I need to worry that this has not been registered? The deal expires on 29/08/21 and I don't want to miss out, as it will lead to me paying an extra £10ish a month.

Appreciate any help and support. 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The million dollar (pound) question is, can you start watching sports on a supported device?

Normally as soon as you take up the monthly membership you are able to watch instantly. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.

I can but that doesn't really tell me anything, as my old subscription to the old deal at £33 per month still appears to be active in my 'Your Membership' area.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When going to My Membership online, what happens if you click the arrow below the Month Sports Pass does the screen expand with more information ?

Or if you go to My Payments, does it show £25 for the up and coming month in September ?