cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Sky Sports Monthly discount

The current Sky Sports offer doesn’t appear to be available to me (despite the Ts and Cs stating new and existing customers) - can someone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are referring to the 4 months sports pass at £20 per month, then have you got a saved day or week sports pass on your account or still on a sports pass offer more than 30 days left or a Combo customer which may prevent you taking the offer.

You could try going to your account and under Passes & Vouchers if you see the green apply voucher button next to the 1 month sports pass, then perhaps try applying manually this code below.

SPMUWAQXWJSR

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are referring to the 4 months sports pass at £20 per month, then have you got a saved day or week sports pass on your account or still on a sports pass offer more than 30 days left or a Combo customer which may prevent you taking the offer.

You could try going to your account and under Passes & Vouchers if you see the green apply voucher button next to the 1 month sports pass, then perhaps try applying manually this code below.

SPMUWAQXWJSR

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code worked perfectly thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I don’t know if you can help I’m trying to buy a monthly sports pass but under passes sports monthly isn’t on these, I have bought a weekly pass does the monthly option come at the end of the weekly one? 

Thankyou in advance for your help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have a saved or active week sports pass, then the nowtv  system will not allow you to purchase a month sports pass until you have used the week sports pass.

Once your week sports pass is finished, then you should see an option under My Account > Passes & Vouchers to buy a month sports pass or apply a new voucher code next to your month sports pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to apply the £20 pounds for 9month offer to my BT package , but I keep the error that it canot be applied. I have called BT and they cannot apply it either 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If your billing for NOW is directly through BT then all I can suggest is to keep pestering BT. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay thanks will try really do not want to pay 33.99 when I can pay 20, just want it for GP season  

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User I doubt that BT are going to give you the same offers that NOW do directly. Are you subscribed to Sky Sports via NOW on BT presently? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No not presently subscribed to Sky sports on now VIA BT , is there a way to subscribe to it separately?