Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Highlighted
Advocate

Cheers. Hanging on until the last minute has worked last 2 times so I’ll stick with that tactic. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Why is this marked 'Solved'. It is irritating as we are still no clearer than before as multiple answers and possibilities have been goven.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Always used the £25 monthly passes along with deals when I cancel. I have found it more difficult and thought this was the start of the end, no where has them that I can find either so I reckon they have stopped.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I would half expect that maybe the offer will come out on the 1st of September as the season starts on the 12th thats what I'm hoping for anyway.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

It looks like some sort of offer is coming tomorrow. What sort of deal it is remains to be seen.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Just tried one last time to get details.  Was told that in the next day or 2 there will be a 6, 9 and 12 month pass. The prices will range between £16 and £25 a month.

I asked if these would be monthly fees or a one off payment and was told they will be  monthly, however there will also be a deal with a one off payment coming up at a later date but there were no further details on this.

Highlighted
Scholar

They're so cryptic aren't they!

Surely you can't sign up for a 6/9 or 12 month deal, and pay it month to month? Surely the deal IS the long term period?

Oh well -fingers crossed it's out tomorrow. Put us all out of our impatience 🙂

At least they do these deals/discounted passed.

BT sports don't - and have way less games!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Yeah your right its a shame it’s quiet ripped off tbh bt sport I think it should be included with the sports channels. Or like you said have discount. I only have bt sport as wwe is not on sky anymore if it was then I wouldn’t be paying for bt sport. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@Larnie 

There is discounts for BT Sport but you either need be a BT customer or a EE customer to get them. I'm a EE customer and get full BT Sport for £5 a month.

0 Thanks