cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Ok that sounds less promising then, but at least we're slowly piecing the picture together!

I wonder what offers will come on the 1st then?

Unless even though I'd asked about sports, they were just telling me the general NOW TV info coming?

No-one is going to be buying a month or 2-3 month pass when they know a season pass is coming, surely. That'd be infuriating.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Just a general point  but think I m right in saying there is no contract with NOW TV..so if you have a monthly pass and if they offer a yearly pass at a better rate I think you could cancel the monthly pass and buy the yearly one ????

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Taking up new offers is a bit of a pain in the backside.

In the past it has always been that you need to be within the last 30 days of any previous deal or be paying the full price of £33.99.

So anyone that has just started a new 2 or 3 month deal will be sod out of luck.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I doubt that very much you can just cancel the pass ! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

But even if you cancel, say a 1 month pass, it will still be active for that 1 month. You cannot buy another pass whilst you still have one active I believe. Thats the reason why I didnt buy one during the off season.

Highlighted
Scholar

Yeah your right Well then I doubt it would be the 1st then very much.or I’m gonna make a complaint as live chat didn’t have a date for the season pass they said there not sure if there going to do it that’s why there doing offers instead. That’s why I took £20 for 3 months. ! 

Highlighted
Scholar

And it works out technically £20 for 3 months for 9/10 months is the same price as the season pass anyway so it’s stil a win/win situation ! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Unless they reduce the price a little.

And if you can still get 3months for £20 again once the season pass deadline has gone.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Have now tv stopped selling the £25 a month passes?

Can't find them anywhere 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Is that offer still out there or did you have to haggle. I hate haggling with humans. One of the reasons apart from the ludicrous cost I quit sky and went with this. Don’t mind haggling with an algorithm. 

0 Thanks