Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

@thealhall How much was it?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Unlikely - Now TV have invested in HD finally. If anything they will beef it up as more people are into streaming.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

So I spoke to Juilee on live chat, they don’t have a date for the season pass and it sounds very unlikely that it will happen. She did offer me 3 months at £20 which I accepted, worse case when I cancel it they don’t offer me a deal and il have to go without or best case they will give me money off for another 3 months. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Thank you isn’t that what I’ve  been saying since day 1 ! 

Highlighted
Mentor

Just got off chat,  messages saved are below.

• Yes, there are a lot of offers coming up on our NOW TV website. This should start from 30 Aug 2020.

• We're not sure about the price yet. However, the 12M sports offer will be available from 09/09/2020.
Highlighted
Advocate

Spoiler
Just spoke to chat. Initially offered 3 months at £20. Sain that was no good as any season offer would expire before my three months were up.

Said I needed 10 or 12 months and didn’t want to pay £33+!for monthly contract with option to cancel when I know I won’t cancel.

Was then told there are some very attractive Sports deals being announced on 9th SEPTEMBER which are amazing deals and will please me. Not given any detail re price but was told that there would be 9 month and 12 month deals. 

They are going to email the deal
to me when it is announced.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Interesting!

Sounds like a 9 month deal could be for those willing to risk the season being completed as scheduled (without free extensions if it all goes pear shaped), while a 12 month deal would likely cover an extended season.

Either way, shall wait until the 9th and see what happens. Fingers crossed!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hopefully they won't be stupidly priced and will take into account the risk of people handing over £200+ in one go, given what may happen to sport again next season.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Just a further update from me... I was on live chat today to a gentleman called Prem. He told me there will be a 9 month offer rolled out in the next 24/48 hours. Couldnt give an exact price but said expect it to be between £15 and £20 per month.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The interesting deciding factor for me will be the marginal cost of the extra three months.

Don’t really need more than 9 months but will go for 12 if the marginal cost is small.

0 Thanks