cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Now tv live chat told me they have a season pass out for Black Friday? 

Black Friday is in November!

Those manning the chat have no idea what marketing will do next week, never mind November.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

With the replacement of the old-style pass gift cards with the much more expensive versions and now no season pass from the start of the season,  it is beginning to look like this is all part of Comcast's plan to stop Now TV competing against Sky by pushing would-be Now TV customers onto the Sky platform in preparation for morphing Now TV into the poor man's Netfix/Prime Video

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

That makes sense ! When now tv is sky ! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Yeah sort of a vacuous argument
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Just spoke to chat and they still weren't aware of any Season Pass. Wasn't offered any deals either. I have now voted with my wallet and have cancelled because £33.99 is obscenely expensive. Hopefully they see sense otherwise I will have to find another way to watch it.

Highlighted
Expert

...it is beginning to look like this is all part of Comcast's plan to stop Now TV competing against Sky by pushing would-be Now TV customers onto the Sky platform in preparation for morphing Now TV into the poor man's Netflix/Prime Video

As I can’t have a dish, it’s not a very cunning plan.   Given people are more likely to ditch satellite/cable than adopt it these days it would be a massive mistake.

Highlighted
Scholar

So far we have -

A Football season Pass at the end of November

And it's the master plan of the alternative Government to get us all with a Sky Dish.

A Pass at the end of November is just stupid. Who ever on live chat is either clueless or just having a laugh.

As for Comcast ditching NowTV to get everyone onto Sky? So that's why they keep adding channels to watch.

Highlighted
Expert

If there is going to be a season pass (I suspect not as Scottish football is underway), it will be announced before next Thursday ahead of the Nations League games.

I think there will be a £25/month offer by end of this week, but no season pass.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

As I’ve stated in my previous comments ! I don’t think there will be. They just given me an offer of £20 a month for 3 months ! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

There is a season pass was offered it me
0 Thanks