cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Well now tv is sky anyway so I doubt they will be losing out on money. With all the customers Sky have got Anyways. It will just be a shame if they don’t do the season pass. I’m cancelling my sky sports this month if they can’t offer me the £25 a month for the month pass at least 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

There will almost certainly be a £25/month offer in early September.  Season pass is 50:50.  They may do it to get a lot of money in up front given impact of Covid-19, but may decide not to if they believe season may be abandoned.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Now tv live chat told me they have a season pass out for Black Friday? Persevere and you will get the same deal as me
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Yeah your right I doubt the season pass is gonna happen guys I just cancelled my sky sports pass for the month combined with the season pass has just finished as now tv gave me a month free. 
I cancelled this morning as I refuse to pay £35 a month while I have bt sport I pay for as well. It’s back to £20 a month for three months again now my offer runs out in October so I rarely doubt a season pass to be honest unfortunately 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Whens black friday?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Haha not till November ! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I doubt there gonna so it anyway so it’s tough ###### 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

That's what I thought.  Just thought i would double check 😂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Have just spoken to someone on live chat, who confirmed that there will be a Season Pass offer either in October or November.

K----n (23/08/2020, 16:21:29): The Season Pass will come by October or November. Until then, how about paying £25 per month for 3 months for the Sky Sports Month Pass? 
null (23/08/2020, 16:22:06): Oh, so there will be another Season Pass? 
K----n (23/08/2020, 16:22:34): Yes, that's correct! 

For the time being I was offered a £25 a month deal over three months, but I'll wait until closer to the football season starts. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

That’s funny sounds like there offering everyone different deals that person who commented for £17 a month I’ve got £20, for 3 months and now £25 for 3 months. 
sounds like no one knows what’s going on tbh so un organised between now tv team (sky) let’s just hope the woman is right. 

0 Thanks