cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

What about the person who got 12 months for £16.99 a month? They reckon they got it through live chat. But after my experience with live chat in last 2 days im starting to doubt that. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I got to live chat quite easily. But to be honest with you its probably a good thing that you cant get through. Its a complete waste of time..  they just repeat the phrase " keep checking your email for offers"

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Hi its true I haggled and got it for half price monthly
Just remind them you got a pass for 200 last year
They are running scared Now that no one will renew due to coronavirus
I didnt mention it but the joker to play would be to suggest you will stream it instead of getting a pass?
Grow a pair and grab a deal
Al
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi Al

Believe me I have tried everything.  They all deny there is such offer available.  Just keep telling me to check the offers page. When i mention and 12 month deal they deny it and ask me for the link

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Last year, my £200 wouldn't register and I couldn't activate the pass so they refunded me and offered me the £16.99 per month for 12 months which comes to £203.88 so, effectively, it's a better deal. I guess we just have to wait. They'll be trying to sell the passes at top rate first. I'd suggest we all vote with our feet but that once got me banned from the laocal polling station.

Highlighted
Scholar

I dont really want to buy a months pass now as i dont want to miss the season pass offer if/when it becomes available

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

The month pass is 60 a year cheaper and you don’t pay 200 up front so a no brainer?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Nobody else has been offered the month pass at the rate you have 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

If i can get that offer then your right it is a no brainer.. but you wouldnt believe how long ive spent trying to get it.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

If they don’t offer the season pass again I think i will cancel all my new tv subscriptions and just go to sky direct to get the sports channels. I can’t find a link to it anywhere and the live chat doesn’t work. Shame as they are missing out on money.

0 Thanks