cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought i'd ask on webchat too to see what they say and received a similar message

'The offers are sent by our system, to all the customers who are using Sports pass, You have been using the Sports pass from long time. You will receive the offer email anytime before 6 September 2020.'

' I checked your NOW TV emails, but there's no offer email found. I request you to wait check your emails. This deal is available till 6 September 2020.'

I tried to clarify if I didn't receive the email by the 6th then I wouldn't be able to take the offer:

'If in case, you don't receive the offer link, just contact us. We'll arrange a deal for you manually.'

So will wait till the 6th and see what happens

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - had similar messages from them. I just get the feeling these support agents have no clue, and are really just dangling a carrot on a stick by fobbing us off with "wait for an email", just so they can complete their chat session and not have us too annoyed.

They also said to me, just "come back and we can sort something out manually". I replied, "well surely you can sort something out manually now". They tried to reassure me I'll get an email within the next couple days. I literally said back, "I will believe it when I see it".

If nothing happens, then I'll be looking into IPTV. NOWTV is my preference, as I've been happily using them for the past 3 years. However, there is no way I'm going out of my way finding/hoping for these 3 month passes each time, and certainly not paying full price. If their promises don't materialise, then I'll be venturing away and making use of the competition out there.

Saint1976
Elite 3

The subject of email only offers has come up here a number of times in the past. I've been with NowTV for 5 years and never been sent a one off offer.

When the football season restarted in June a number of people came to the community asking about the legitimacy of an offer for 3 months for £20 a month (the public offer was 3 months for £25 a month). In discussion the consensus was those who received the email are customers who only occasionally use the service, buy day/week passes or cancel regularly to get retention offers. 

If you're like me and have dutifully used the service and shown loyalty to NowTv you'll be screwed 7 ways to Sunday.

I won't be expecting the email as there's no point in them changing their policy towards me now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried some charm - failed miserably... thought i'd leave it after the below!

No I do not want the money, you can subscribe for the pass with the offer when we will come up with the offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had this come through on email...

Grab 9 months of Sky Sports
for just £20 p/m

Hurry, offer available for a limited time only. Ends 8 September

I dont think this will be bettered...?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

EMAIL EXCLUSIVE: EARLY BIRD OFFER

Grab 9 months of Sky Sports
for just £20 p/m

Was £33.99 p/m - save over 40%

Catch the Premier League season on Sky Sports - that’s over 130 of the best live games - as well as live action from Formula 1®, the PGA Tour and Test Cricket.74D91208-FEA1-42AC-A7B1-223284DE5C61.jpeg

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Shock horror, e-mail only sent to selected customers. Oh well, guess they don't want £180 from me then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As per my post a few back they literally told me they don't want my money!

Incredible business model!!

For anyone getting the 9month offer, what's your background? Did you all have the season pass last year?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interesting calling it the "early bird" deal.

Suggests a different, worse offer on the 9th

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extremely unlikely it'll work but if you take that out, can you also send me that code just to see if they broke something and it works? Seems they don't want my custom so at this rate I'll have to find a stream for it, which is the last thing I wanted. Paid them for years and it appears like they couldn't care less.