cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Yeah and you need to be a bT customer for the sports package on now tv which is £25!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Annoyingly, being on Sky broadband doesn't seem to hold any sway on the Now sky sports packages.

Oh well - bring on tomorrow!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Ok, so Praveen said

"The offers will start from 01/09/2020."

@Timmy I see no offers today.  I suspect the chat people know nothing. Just a bit of bluster.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

YeRe: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Yeah disappointing.

I checked at 6am!

I think there's a two month £25 voucher but pretty useless really.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: YeRe: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Not surprised there is no offer. Myself and at least one other person on this forum were VERY SPECIFICALLY told that the deal would be released on 9TH SEPTEMBER.

The other person posted the text they received in Chat and it was EXACTLY the same text that I received. 

I guess they may advance it by a couple of days, but I am not expecting anything until 9th.

End of.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

That was me. For some reason they removed it? They seem to be leaving it rather late this year. The season starts next weekend. Frustrating as I was hoping I could get the pass all sorted before the Nations League games. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

There is this www.nowtv.com/boost-month and www.nowtv.com/month-boost but I haven’t been able to get it to work yet. I was told it started today, and terms say it ends on 8th. I read it as an upgrade so you have to have a pass to get it? but maybe it only works if you don’t have a pass already?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I have tried to activate it and I currently don't have any passes but it says the voucher's expired. What on earth? The terms state that it will work if there currently isn't a voucher.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Seeing as these deal pages aren't being advertised on the homepage (or anywhere else for that matter), I imagine they're just setting things up for some sort of flash sale.

Highlighted
Scholar

Seems that they are starting to get things in place. I just get "There was an error when applying your voucher" at the moment.

£20 for 9 months isn't bad, although I would jump at £16 for 12 months.

0 Thanks