cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just needed to be patient as a day or 2 after my post, the £20 per month for 10months offer was in my inbox.

Didn't see the £200 in one go version though?

I'd contact the help gang if you want the month by month one, especially as you can cancel it.

And why would you want it for the 10th month when there's no football!

Mcramrod
Mentor

I was on the live chat for like an hour yesterday and they couldn’t /wouldn’t give me anything 

they kept saying to me they could give me the 200 quid upfront one but I don’t have the money nor would I pay that much money upfront anyway 

Not happy as they’ve always offered me a deal 

LucasH
Advocate

If you got paypal, you can pay with paypal credit. You got 4 months to pay off the £200, interest free.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi LucasH

When you go to pay on now tv with paypal it just says 'pay now'. Don't that mean its going to come straight out your paypal balance or once you click does it transfer you to paypal so you can select paypal credit as payment?

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank You very much

LucasH
Advocate

It takes you to the paypal site and you choose which payment to select

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just think of all those potential £180's they could be missing out on. If people don't follow through and pay £33.99 a month (like me), it could be an expensive gamble for them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

9 month offer is here https://www.nowtv.com/boost-month but it's not ready yet

The 9 month offer needing to be activated by the 8th Sept with the possibility of a better 12 month offer coming available on the 9th Sept is ###### me off

@Anonymous User thanks for the link.  Unfortunately I have a week voucher on my account that I will start later today, so I won’t be able to take up the offer...

... so hoping for something else on 9th September 😉

Sky Sports Week Pass
You've got 7 days of sports action waiting. Activate your pass whenever you're ready.
To activate your pass, simply start watching Sky Sports on any device.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If there is an offer, would one be able to avail of it with an active pass? Or would one have to cancel that pass?

If one has to cancel the pass, would you then be able to sign up for the offer assuming you're in the last month of the pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just spoken to live chat again if we don’t have the emails today it will be between now and the 8th of September