cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd love your voucher code as they seem to have completely ignored me so far and speaking to the live chat folk is getting me nowhere.

starman73
Elite

If you click on link in email to get sports for £20/month, it will also show the £200/annum offer on the page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/checkout/summary?voucher[]=SPMCWDC9QWHX 

Try this Make sure you signed in to your account before

steverich6009
Advocate

Thanks, this worked for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you have an existing pass to start of sep, will the 12 months start from then or do you lose the last three weeks? 

If so, how long will voucher be valid for? 

Many thanks 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Starts when the current pass expires.

Still 12 months.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the TV season pas (Sky Football ) 2020/2021 available. ?? if so how do I obtain it.

Withypatch

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent, thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much. Seems a very good offer

Mcramrod
Mentor

Is anyone else not able to get a monthly offer for sky sports or am I the only one ? All they can offer me is the 200 quid upfront one which I can’t afford