cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s not rocket science 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User he's correct that you can ask live chat to cancel any offers or passes so that you can take a better offer but it's more a case of asking nicely as it's not a given that all service agents will do it.

Also @Anonymous User should be able to take the offer if his current pass expires on 9th Oct as you can take an offer or apply another pass as long as you are with 28 days of your current pass expiring. His problem is different in that his device is saying it requires a pin but has no where to enter one. Dropping into live chat should get the offer applied manually by NowTV.

NovEmBer
Scholar

Just as well you're not in charge of any rockets @Anonymous User 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you say so 🙄 Well done for amusing yourself ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I contacted live help and they provided me with the voucher code which allowed me to complete my order, the new price will start after my last pass expires.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To everyone moaning about the price but paying, you are the reason it will be £30 p/m next year. Thanks.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

It’s normally £34/month.

No reason for Now TV to make worse offers than Virgin (half price, £16.87) unless they want to lose business.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone want my voucher code for this offer as I just spoken to live chat and basically if you have broadband with now tv you can’t apply for this offer which is quiet bad. It’s took me an whole hour for someone to tell me the offers now valid to broadband customers ###### off ain’t the word 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone heard of any season pass/9 month deal for 2021/22?

Getting quite close to the first game now.

Lytton
Advocate

No sign of a season length pass for me either But an email offer of £20 pm for 10 months which works out the same Think I'll take it!