cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
MAF1
Mentor

Hopefully I will now be sorted.....

I had a £19.99 offer for next month on my account, so that needed to be wiped - apparently the only way to do this is to cancel my current pass and let it expire - the £19.99 offer would expire at that point too.  

I now have a code to enter for when the current pass runs out/offer expires, to be entered by the 5 October expiry date of the 12 month offer. 🤞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Let me get this straight, last year I paid £20 a month now they want £25 a month. Hey? And this is for a product with empty stadiums. They should be providing a discount cos the product ain't what it was. The clubs are refunding tv broadcasters https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52579299 proves it has lost value. Stop being a mug by paying this price. There's no guarantee the season will finish anyway, so you pay 6 months and it gets cancelled, you've paid for a null and void season. So many reasons why price should be lower not higher ...  What a waste of money and time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s what I got told earlier  the offer runs out of the 5th and to use code given by then too 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JULERBOY

Can you confirm whether  tesco clubcard  vouchers work on the discounted pass or only full price passes. I've read Nowtv T&C s and it doesnt say either way. 

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can confirm that the Tesco vouchers do work with the offer as long as you attach the voucher to your NowTV account first. It will then use the voucher value each month first before taking any payment from your registered card. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So just to clarify you can choose the discounted sports  pass to use with Tesco Clubcard vouchers?

Only  some people have mentioned in previous posts that they have only been allowed to pick full price passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had a season pass for the last 3 years and I was hoping for a reasonably decent deal this time around, but this offer stinks to High Heaven.

I thought NowTV were finally getting their act together with the Boost option (which I wasn't happy about paying extra for but at least they were finally moving out of the noughties), but after this latest debacle I've had enough. 

I'm a BT customer and I watch the games on BT, and I will speak to them tomorrow about adding the Sky Sports pack. Or maybe I will just stick to BT and supplement it with MOTD. For sure I'm not giving NowTV any more money unless they want to offer a comparable deal to last season.

I will also be cancelling my NowTV Entertainment pass and Boost, and won't be signing up for anything else. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just sign up for the 12 months sports pass starting from the end September. I went into my offers and the 12 months sports offer was available for me to take which I have claim. Happy days for the 12 months. Live channels and on demand service which has just go live last week. Happy Days.

starman73
Elite

I've had a season pass for the last 3 years and I was hoping for a reasonably decent deal this time around, but this offer stinks to High Heaven.

I'm a BT customer and I watch the games on BT, and I will speak to them tomorrow about adding the Sky Sports pack

@Anonymous User how much is Sky sports on BT? And how long are you tied in for?

I could get Sky Sports with Virgin for £16.87/month but just SD. To get HD is another £7/month.  And only tied in for 30 days notice.

Fortunately I have a few now tv sports passes that cost me £50 (3 month) with sticks earlier this year.  Hopefully Argos and Currys do similar on Black Friday/New Year sales.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Correct. Add Tesco voucher to Now TV account and then choose the offer. It will then pay with the voucher first.