Just been on live chat and have the code for the 12 month for the £25 offer 

0 Thanks
Mentor

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Think I may have to go that way, as can’t get beyond oops we have a problem 🙁

0 Thanks
Elite

@o_o I was told I needed the VIP package for a free box! Time to get back on the phone!

0 Thanks
Scholar

@Saint1976 - Yeah they provide the box. At least they do for me. It's not free of cost though, I think it's a tenner or something.

0 Thanks
Scholar

This is looking more and more like a rudderless organisation spiraling out of control.  Perhaps we are witnessing the start of another corporate implosion like Tivo and Hoover.

Advocate

The £25 per month deal works with Tesco Clubcard redemption, so can't complain at £8.33 per month in Clubcard vouchers.

Advocate

I’ve been getting the season pass for the past two years and splitting the cost with a friend. If we did this this year, and cancelled in May, we would end up paying £112.50 each.

I think now the best deal is to split it with 2 friends now, and paying the extra £3 a month for Boost. This gives HD coverage, and the opportunity to watch on 3 devices at once. 

So now it’s £28 per month, for nine months, split between 3 people, making it £84 each for the season. 

Advocate

This is £25 a month, and you can cancel at any time.

Seems to be loads on confusion on here. You are NOT locked in for 12 months.

The T&C simply state that if you do cancel, you won't be able to repurchase a Now Sky Sport Pass at the £25 a month offer price.

0 Thanks
Elite

@o_o sorted. A bit of confusion with my saved order from last week but a box is on the order now!

0 Thanks
Scholar

5th of October the offer expires