cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - I've signed up to BT and their sports package. The £25/month for NOWTV is just too much for what they're offering. NOWTV has now lost this customer.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User so have I and it should go live in 14 days! I'll be without sport for a couple of days as my current pass expires but can live with that! No more faffing around with passes, cancelling, searching for **** deals and the bonus of a dedicated helpline with human beings! Just ordered a youview box off of Amazon as well! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - Do you not get the box from BT? Mine is getting delivered after the weekend, but apparently I can just log into NOWTV app using my BT credentials and get to watch these first set of games. Looking forward to it actually.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been on live chat and have the code for the 12 month for the £25 offer 

MAF1
Mentor

Think I may have to go that way, as can’t get beyond oops we have a problem 🙁

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I was told I needed the VIP package for a free box! Time to get back on the phone!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - Yeah they provide the box. At least they do for me. It's not free of cost though, I think it's a tenner or something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is looking more and more like a rudderless organisation spiraling out of control.  Perhaps we are witnessing the start of another corporate implosion like Tivo and Hoover.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The £25 per month deal works with Tesco Clubcard redemption, so can't complain at £8.33 per month in Clubcard vouchers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been getting the season pass for the past two years and splitting the cost with a friend. If we did this this year, and cancelled in May, we would end up paying £112.50 each.

I think now the best deal is to split it with 2 friends now, and paying the extra £3 a month for Boost. This gives HD coverage, and the opportunity to watch on 3 devices at once. 

So now it’s £28 per month, for nine months, split between 3 people, making it £84 each for the season.