cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
starman73
Elite

Perhaps the Weekly Passes are about to go altogether.

weekly passes are no more.  Can’t buy them online for sure.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/sports_passes

F5B97267-0A2C-43A1-AB0A-3E79C2B3D9B6.png

starman73
Elite

Last year, Lots of us paid c£190-£220 for a full season pass which was a decent deal.

We want the same this year.

@Anonymous User 

This won’t happen because of Coronavirus. The season could be suspended/abandoned at any point and Now TV had a lot of admin refunding F1 season passes and extending football passes last season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello all

does anybody know when this offer expires? Im like many and hoping on a better deal to drop however I also don’t want to wait to long and end up with nothing, this deal is better than having to pay £33 a month or £9 for every match I want to watch....

cheers 

Jac44
Advocate

Can anyone tell me where to find the £25.00 deal please?  Was told it was available from today but cannot find it.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Jac44 

https://www.nowtv.com/existing-boost

sorry the “at” went on the end of the link 

Jac44
Advocate

Sadly that link didn’t work.

i can’t share as my son  will be using it also,  good idea though.

Thanks 

Saint1976
Elite 3

So now there are 2 versions of this offer with different clauses - new customers only and now existing customers! Absolutely farcical! The left hand at NowTV doesn't know what the right hand is doing! Their marketing is an absolute shambles and seems to be run by incompetent idiots but it begs the question - how do management let it happen?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 

what are they mate? The differences of the 2 options..?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User one page says "new customers only" and then another says (when you log in) it's also for existing customers!