cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 wrote:

@Anonymous User monthly sport gift cards have been discontinued. You may be lucky and find some old stock but the NowTV branded ones that have been launched to replace them are day passes for £9 or Argos seem to have weekly ones for £10!

The Argos Weekly Pass is showing as not in stock. It is also worth noting that the Weekly Pass has now been removed from the online store but still available from the device apps. Perhaps the Weekly Passes are about to go altogether.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User Weekly passes are going as well as the mobile pass! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeh, that’s not a deal. Off I go to virgin/BT then. Their deals are cheaper and you get a recording box. Looks like I’ll be cancelling my entertainment pass too, how to lose customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And off I go too,

Some business model this farce has been.

SHAMBLES now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know where they have a decent stock of £25 monthly sports passes in the high street. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, I've used similar deals from the My Offers page in the past. 'Lose the deal' means if you cancel during the 12 months and then want to start up again, it'll be the full price rather than £25 per month. You still pay on a per month basis as the 12 months goes along and can cancel any time. Save a screenshot of the Ts&Cs if you like, just in case you want to cancel and have to prove it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some people still viewing the forum and asking the same Question. Here is an up to date summary.

Last year, Lots of us paid c£190-£220 for a full season pass which was a decent deal.

We want the same this year.

Now TV sent out offers of 3 months at £20pm to selective people whilst promising more great deals to follow.

Many people used the NOW TV live chat and got told the 9th was the date for these “tempting” deals to drop!

9th arrives and its £25pm for 12 months.

Nobody overly happy, deal is awful, some people signing up, some not interested, some waiting for more deals in hope.

MAF1
Mentor

....and some people still can’t even get the £25 deal ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To be fair if you cancel in May the total cost for the season will be £225 compared to £200 last year.

Yeah it's a month less of football, but given there will likely be more live fixtures if 3 pm kickoffs continue to be moved for TV (I don't see fans being allowed in grounds in mass anytime soon), it isn't that bad.

I bought it. I'd be spending way more that the extra £5 a month it's increased actually going to the matches.

I love the football, cricket and golf so this seems better than running around for the non-existent cards and hoping the give you an offer when you cancel. Like the above it seems OK to me as don't have a Sky or Virgin package, maybe I'm just easy to please 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In isolation the £25/mo deal isn't too bad as others have pointed out. But it's a bit galling being asked to stump up for that (without HD!) when some sort of masonic ritual seems to have taken place to identify the chosen few for a far better offer