cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The EPL season is going to be about 8 months long to mid May so can't you just cancel then and you'll pay 8 x £25 = £200. Terms seem to suggest you can do so.

Probably just protecting against season being extended again from Covid so they won't then need to extend offer for free because it's not a 'season pass'.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

do you know if there are any plans from NOW TV to offer customers another season pass at a discounted price. I saw they are offering 25£ for 12 months but that’s hardly much of a deal with all

considering.

does anyone know of any good deals.

thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

£25 per month offer just appeared in my exclusive offers. Add boost for £3 and it works out at £28 pm for HD with ability to cancel anytime. This is a big increase on last year when I paid £23 but given that you have to pay £43 on Sky Tv for sports in HD (£18 for HD sports but you have to buy the Entertainment package for £25)  then I think it’s a fair offer. Agree with what others have said on selective marketing for £20 pm offer though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree that it's pretty ridiculous that this was sold as some kind of 'great deal' that was coming up, but if you actually are buying it for the football season it's essentially 225 quid (9 months and then cancel). Given last year was 200 (but all up front) and they just gave the £20 per month to a select group, that's about what I was expecting.

I still haven't received any kind of email about it, by the way. It's just popped up today in my 'personalised offers' section if you go into the 'passes and vouchers' section of My Account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To be fair if you cancel in May the total cost for the season will be £225 compared to £200 last year.

Yeah it's a month less of football, but given there will likely be more live fixtures if 3 pm kickoffs continue to be moved for TV (I don't see fans being allowed in grounds in mass anytime soon), it isn't that bad.

I bought it. I'd be spending way more that the extra £5 a month it's increased actually going to the matches.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is ridiculous to expect football fans to pay £25 per month for 12 months when they only required 9/10 months at a lower price! 

I think l will chance it by getting a couple of £25 gift cards and hoping there will be a better deal in November? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

Are we 100% sure we can cancel anytime because on myn is says can’t cancel
within the 12 months otherwise we loose the deal. I hope they will come out
with an improved offer

Thanks a lot

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User monthly sport gift cards have been discontinued. You may be lucky and find some old stock but the NowTV branded ones that have been launched to replace them are day passes for £9 or Argos seem to have weekly ones for £10!

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User from the NowTV page

Screenshot_20200909-112809.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

It is ridiculous to expect football fans to pay £25 per month for 12 months when they only required 9/10 months at a lower price! 

I think l will chance it by getting a couple of £25 gift cards and hoping there will be a better deal in November? 

Those gift cards don't really exist anymore or at least are very hard to find from a reputable dealer. That is not by chance. NOW TV have you over a barrel.

The Matrix has you.

Knock, Knock!