cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got this - make sure you are logged out. Go for the offer on the main page. At the side you can log in to an existing account and when logged in the offer is in the basket - just worked fine for me 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are people really lapping this up? For football fans, this is £300 when last year was less than £200. Come the last few months of your deal, you’ll be watching the Euros on free to air.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - interesting, I posted the T&C and it was marked as spam. Wonder if some mod is "cleansing" the posts here.

Basically you can check the offer details in your "exclusive offers" section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i just canceled my sky sports 30min ago in my offers on my passes is £25pm 12months dont no if i should take it or not

MAF1
Mentor

Tried logging out etc, and even a different browser.  Still not in my exclusive offers, and all I get is oops something went wrong and they are having technical difficulties, and to try again later..........guess I will have to do just that, maybe still rolling out, unless my account is restricted to this for some reason.....odd!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was holding out for a £200ish FY Offer whether monthly or in one go. This is an insult to customers after last year and drip feeding better offers via selective emails. They do this because they KNOW people will back down and pay it. Not me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just noticed all sports channels cost £23 per month on Sky TV. So at £25 per month you pay a £2 premium for using an app rather than the proper Sky Box. Are they mad? This isn’t an offer, it’s a slightly inflated standard price. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m the same that’s offers not working for me it goes into the basket and then says oops technical  issues please try again later 

then when I got on nowtv.com the order isn’t even on the homepage 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User yeah I eventually found them on the offer page between other adverts.

The daft thing about all this is that the offer is still more than the retention deals they give when you cancel. In the last couple of month's I've had £20 a month just to stay with them. Add to that, live chat handing out 3 months for £20 a month to others in this thread and it seems there is no joined up thinking at NowTV! I see a problem for them on the horizon when they run out of customers that they haven't ****** off one way or another!

Anyway, I'm off to BT and am now on the hunt for a cheap youview box so I can even ditch NowTV's failing/buggy hardware!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even if you can get it (slap in the face that have bought the season pass before who are excluded) then it's debatable whether this is a deal at all if your primary interest is football.

If you include the play-off final, the domestic football season lasts slightly under 9 months. This is a 12 month deal costing £300 in total. 

If you only want to watch the football, it would cost you just £5.91 more for the 9 months at full price, retaining the flexibility to switch the channels on and off and potentially pick up monthly/seasonal discounts. 

So the actual deal appears to be SAVE a whopping £5.91.  Get a couple of months of summer sport free (when you'll be watching the Euros for free on terrestrial TV) and then, perhaps, a couple of weeks at the start of next season IF they can return to an August kick-off. 

Personally, I wouldn't tie myself up for 12 months for a smoke and mirrors deal like that.