cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
PaulW1
Mentor

that ties in with what live chat told me Sunday, he said there would be deals out soon but they were sorting out broadcast rights, thought he was talking &£*’fd!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Link on my Facebook page (that doesn't take you to the offer) but £25 for 12 months. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - I don’t think I will be taking it, if that’s the price they are intending to charge.

Saint1976
Elite 3

So exactly the same **** up as when the season restarted in June - nationally advertise an offer for £20 a month but delete it, make it email only and then a few days later make it £25 a month for everyone else. Doing that once is a mistake but doing it twice is farcical, unprofessional, amateurish and an insult to regular customers. To add further insult, they can't even get the advertised link to go to the offer! Just another one to add to the ever growing list of failures by NowTV in the last few months!

MAF1
Mentor

https://www.nowtv.com/offers says new customers only?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor from NOWTV. Very poor. More so because people were getting fed false information to wait, then they bring out this non-offer to the table. Not for me, I’m out.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @MAF1 I clicked the link and it says 'online exclusive' and for new customers only. I also clicked through to see what happened and it allows me to purchase it (although I didn't). There's also a link that says "find out more" but that goes to the sport TV guide!!!!

There are NO terms and conditions on the offer which worries me as it says in the transaction basket "your card will be charged £25 a month for 12 months". From that, I assume that you can't cancel it during the 12 month period.

Again, farcical that they've posted an offer WITHOUT terms and conditions and links that go to the wrong page!!!!

MAF1
Mentor

I assume you weren’t logged in? It says oops something went wrong for me when I log in.

....the New customers only is just under the “get offer” button.

Saint1976
Elite 3

Correction, I found the terms and conditions UNDER all the adverts. You can cancel any time!

Saint1976
Elite 3

@MAF1 I'm logged in and it lets me have the offer despite me not being a new customer!

Screenshot_20200909-100529.jpg