cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Of course, whining on a message board about people whining on message boards doesn't achieve a whole hell of a lot, either...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What the ###### are u on about 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A bit of a PR disaster from NOWTV.

Offer a selection of random customers a £20 deal, then many loyal customers (you can’t really get much more loyal than last year’s season pass given you can only have 1 active pass at a time) obviously find out in the social media age, before you then offer the same service for £25 a month only days later.

No thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I like NOWTV a lot as a concept, and as a family, we have spent hundreds of pounds on their season passes. However, if you look at the reaction on here and social media, you can see what an own goal this has been. If the criteria for the exclusive £20 offer had been based on loyalty or had any sort of transparency, it may have been understandable, but this price point lottery is an absolute joke.

Given that complete disregard for their customers, it is no surprise that their forums have turned into a discussion about where to find a better deal... Sky, BT, Tesco, etc.

You would hope any self respecting business would listen and learn, and admit they got it wrong, but sadly I can’t see this changing anytime soon. Not if the robotic customer service is anything to go by.