cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you access the chat? all i keep getting is NowTV bots instead of a real person

I have had the season pass for the last 2 years and have not received an email and like a lot of people I am worried i will not get an email on the 9th

MAF1
Mentor

Try clicking the down arrow at the bottom re. How to get in touch here https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go on now tv.com scroll down to complaints and there should give u options of you still want to make a complaint and go onto live chat from there 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Larnie and MAF1, I managed to find it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I’ve just spoke to live chat (again) basically live it’s the marketing team sending out the emails and just to confirm I said to the person so it’s only selected people or a handful of people who have the offer sent to them and they confirmed that this morning. 
although they said if your lucky to get the email. If not there will be the same or similar offers soon on there website 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am hoping to be able to get a season pass.  Have had one ever since they set these up.  Don't mind paying up front or 10x £xx, whatever.  Am on month 2 of a 3 month £24.99 deal so don't expect to get a personal email - they have my money.  But hope there will be an open offer I can get hold of for the football season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Patience is a virtue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke to someone on the chat and they said the pass would be live on the website and email “soon”, and that they didn’t want me to miss any of the matches - I reminded them PL starts Saturday. It’s not really “early bird” is it, more like the bloke who comes through the turnstile as the ref flips the coin. I imagine Sky are trying to maximise those who buy the £34/month by drawing this out. Fingers crossed that it will come up tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Duno why you bothered it system genrerated as I said yes If you don’t get the email then it’s basically tough ###### 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait !