cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The only pass I had active when I was selected for the offer was a hd boost that I got on a 3 month trial for £1 a month. My entertainment pass expired a month or so ago

If it's any consolation, you're not missing much entertainment at the moment ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the customer service staff are system generated...Robots 🤖 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - did you get HD offered for free? I tried, but BT seem unable to touch anything on the sports package.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User no I didn't and they won't budge. Another 24 hours to see the 'amazing' deals live chat keep mentioning before I make my final decision.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - Likewise. I went onto their community forums and asked why there is no ability to adjust the sports pricing. Apparently it's because they don't offer retention deals to new customers, and the BT TV packages are new, so effectively everyone will be considered a new customer. Doesn't make sense, but there you go.

Also, back on this topic. I chatted to 2 live chat agents earlier. The first told me the 16th, he disconnected the chat for some reason. The second was a bit more pleasant and said the 9th. Both threw out the "most likely", "possibly", "should" key words in those dates. I complained about being promised an email last week which didn't arrive, but may as well told a brick wall. The whole thing is ridiculous to be honest.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User they'd be daft to start on offer on the 16th - 4 days after the start of the season!!! Given that live chat spent weeks telling everyone that LG TV's were no longer being supported (a blatant lie) I don't believe a word they say any more!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG tv's are only not supported for TV Boost. 

NovEmBer
Scholar

The LG TVs that run Netcast rather than WebOS no longer support nowtv - perhaps that's what caused the live chat confusion?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm told on the Now TV Twitter feed that we will get emails within the next 24 hours! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would expect an announcement tomorrow onwards as Premier league have meeting today to decide whether to televise all matches. Increased matches = higher cost 😞