cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
misterjoint
Advocate

I have took advantage of the season pass for the last 2 maybe 3 years since ditching Sky and I will not be very happy if I can't this time. I honestly don't understand why they are not putting it on general sale again, I eagerly anticapate an email but I'm not so sure now.

No chance in hell will I be paying £35 or whatever it is a month to watch the PL only!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just received my £20pm/9mo offer via email!

Check your inboxes/keep the patience, folks. The deal is genuine! 

To clarify, I was a Season Pass holder last season. Nothing beyond that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not a chance I’m paying 20 pound less for 1 channel. 

Shropshirelass
Advocate

Have just had a lengthy conversation with live chat re Sports pass. The new offer is "system generated" and despite having had the offer for two years we do not seem to be included in the early bird offer. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I've also had the pass for last 2 seasons and also previously monthly when on offer and gave not had an email. 

Very annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully we'll all get an email offer ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Feels like they may have gotten enough enquiries on this that they've finally gotten their story straight. I got the same 'system generated' waffle when I finally got someone to talk to me on the Live Chat, then told that more exciting Sky Sports offers would be coming on 09/09/20.

That's the day after the next England game but still a few days before the Premier League season starts, so I guess they're hoping that some people would sign up at full whack or pay for day passes to see the international games. Hopefully whatever shows up on the 9th will still be a decent deal and available to everyone. Something like £200 for the season would be slightly more than the £20 per month (and all up front, rather than installments and cancellable along the way) but still a decent deal. I won't pay £34 a month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

At least the England v Wales game is on ITV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been in touch with Nowtv and the person I chatted with assured me that they are running the season pass and to keep checking my emails to see when the offer is on. Hopefully soon as the football starts next week.

KH
Mentor

I was “assured” that I would receive the email when I was on chat yesterday, so I’ll see what happens.

Then I was also given a reference number by the member of staff to provide on chat if for some reason I didn’t receive the offer. 

They said use the reference number and they would “help me out” whatever that means