cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
NovEmBer
Scholar

I get the feeling that depending on who you get connected to on live chat you can get a totally different answer. It would be good if nowtv staff provided some clarity on this forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

£20 a month for 9 months Sky Sports Month Pass offer: Available to those who have received the offer via email (received between 2 - 6 September 2020) showing a unique offer code, you must redeem your voucher by 23.59 on 8 September 2020. Sky Sports Month Pass auto-renews after 9 months at £33.99 unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime. Red button and interactive services aren’t available. Live scheduling may be subject to change. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at a time. 18+. UK only. NOW TV account required, set up with debit/credit card (Visa or Mastercard accepted). Content streamed via broadband/3G/4G (charge may apply) (min. speed 2.5Mbps). Register up to six compatible devices and watch on two at the same time. Chromecast counts as two devices. Some content unavailable on some devices, see nowtv.com. Roku LT, XS or 3 and UK account required to watch on Roku. Ongoing monthly prices and channels subject to change. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third party such as Vodafone / Apple or NOW TV Combo customers or some Combo and NOW Broadband customers – check your eligibility here

Looks like if you haven't received email by end of tomorrow we have to hope there is a general offer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The emails are until the 8th not the 6th 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Plus they’ve taken the offer off the website now so says a lot really 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, I think they’ve lost my custom after this. Had sports pass for 2 yrs running along with entertainment and for some time cinema too. No offer email and deals from virgin/sky/bt seem comparable if not better with BT sport included too. Season starts in a week so don’t feel I can wait any longer. Shame as up to now have enjoyed the service NowTv offered

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the reason why certain customers have been selected for this offer? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No email for me so going to wait til the 9th, as I was told via chat that's when an offer is going to be made to the general public (and others in this thread were also given this date). The fact that the email was marked as an "early bird offer" (see page 17) kind of backs this up imo, as that usually implies that a more open offer is coming, albeit sometimes at a slightly higher cost. Only a few days to find out I guess!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning 

I got a deal of £ 19.99 for October 

Then £20 for November December and January got this  by live chat

Shropshirelass
Advocate

I was told it was system generated 

Shropshirelass
Advocate

I've spoken to 3 different people ...3 different answers . Clarity is needed