cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
NovEmBer
Scholar

Hi - If anybody has a spare £20x 9 month offer code that they don't plan to use could the PM me a code please? thanks.

NovEmBer
Scholar

...as I had season pass that expired and despite paying for this and an extra month at full price they never email me any offers even though I've got marketing emails turned on 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also waiting on the email - two friends have the voucher... 

Fingers crossed as will sign up with the offer, but wont pay any more.

MAF1
Mentor

.....still waiting here too, but not holding out much hope, as don’t recall ever receiving promotional emails, despite being opted in.  Have bought the season pass the last few seasons, and currently have the current month full price followed by next month at £19.99....not sure what I’ll do after that as £33.99pm is a bit steep for what I watch.

If they are able to make a profit at £20, why not just set it at that price for all.....they would then likely have many more certain customers?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not paying 33.99.

Will pay 20 no problems what so ever. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was just told on live chat that the season pass will be available in the coming days and that it’ll be open to everyone from the website.

MAF1
Mentor

That has to be the fairest way, let’s hope it happens🤞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Colleague picked up now tv sky sports pass for £20 but I can’t find the offer anywhere on the now tv site

Do I have to be selected for this offer or do I have to apply for it?

is £20 the best offer or will they do a better deal? 

MAF1
Mentor

It is here http://nowtv.com/month-boost but since I found it they changed it to an email invite offer only - I haven’t had an email so can only hope a general offer or email materialises for me.

MAF1
Mentor

....in fairness I found the offer before it went live! So it wasn’t finalised at that point apparently, with the “email only” clause being added just before it went live. A shame because the offer was just what I, and most people, want but quite a few have not received an email offer so cannot take advantage as yet.  A general offer might be my last hope.