cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I think I might go for it to be honest. I was holding off on the broadband until Black Friday, but I can't see it getting better for that price. Just a shame about the 6 months, but I'll think of something after it... don't fancy paying the full price.

NOWTV has pretty much lost me as a customer now, ah well. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no e mail here, am I right in thinking that these e mails are still randomly coming out and the only time we'll know we aren't getting one is on 8th September? 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User if I stick with what I've got, NowTV £33 a month, boost £3 a month and BT Sport £25 a month = £61 a month. BT at worst will be £40 a month from month 7 so saving me £21 a month which I can put towards the entertainment pass. I don't use Sky Cinema so no point in having the full bundle from BT which is £60 a month.

I'm haggling with BT for a free HD upgrade and they've said no for now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - Your BT Sport is £25/month? That is expensive.

I have decided to say no to BT, for now at least. I initially thought I could cancel the Sport after the 6 months, but the BT agent says I can't. I'm only able to flex down (reduce things like Sky Sports for cheaper). That loses my advance to haggle come 6months. There was nothing the agent could do apparently, because he was broadband and that is sport (which is another team).

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User £25 a month is the non contacted PAYG rate which they started May/June time. I only got it for the restart of the season.

To be honest I'll think about the offer as like I said it's a 2 year commitment but a £480 saving over 2 years means that NowTv are going to have to have some blindingly good offers to dent that.

What I do like is, that if I get it, I've got nothing to do or think about for the next 2 years. I'm bored with constantly having to search for deals/apply vouchers with NowTV just to try and save a few pounds. There's simply no reward for loyalty!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @From what I can see in the t's and C's, you can cancel anytime from day 1, but the pass still runs it's full course. It just means you can avoid reverting to full price

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - It's definitely a decent price, but I don't like the sport package doubling in price for 3/4 of the contract (or reverting to its full price, whichever way you want to look at it).

That's what I said to the agent - if they could extend the length to the full season, or increase to  £25/month (or there abouts) for the full term, I'd be all over it. Like yourself, I just can't be bothered with the hassle anymore. Just give me a price for the full contract length and I'll sign up... as long as it's not full price 🙂

Stoney35
Scholar

Still no email for me.. i personally know 2 other people who have recieved it though.  Maybe im just at the back of the queue 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same me neither still got another 4 days yet although they did say 48 hours so if I haven’t got it today I’m not having the email. 

Jonvr6
Mentor

Yeah I'm still waiting too. Had a season pass the last 2 years so hopefully something in the coming days.