cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
misterjoint
Advocate

I tried live chat, was told there is no such available offer.

Was then told that there will be new offers coming up next week.

Pathetic customer service!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

...it's cancel anytime - we reckon one of the main reasons is for exactly this reason.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got oct for 19,99

Got nov dec n Jan for £20

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - did you go for that deal? I'm thinking about this deal too. What would you do after the 6months though?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I'm holding off until the 7th to see if I get the email from NowTV. I asked BT to email me the offer so I don't lose out and give me time to think as it's a 2 year commitment! I'm also hoping they might offer a bit more 😉

Screenshot_20200903-171241.jpg

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User after 6 months it's still cheaper than NowTV pass and my BT sport's pass combined. £40 v £61 a month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 - they definitely aren't budging on the 6months unfortunately. At least for me anyway.

How is the NOWTV and BT Sports separately coming out as £61/month? I'm assuming you'd get the £20/month NOWTV in that amount.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone please explain what this by sport offer is as I pay £25 a Month and I’ve never heard of bt doing any offers since I’ve been with them in January. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - they are offering a package deal with fibre 2 broadband for £25/month and a sports package that includes BT Sport, Boxnation, and all the Sky Sports channels for an additional £20/month for 6months (increases to £40/month after).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh right that’s not a bad deal. That’s a bit poop I can’t even do that 😄 I’m in a contract with now tv broadband till February otherwise I would have