cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
steverich6009
Advocate

Do you need to be a BT TV customer for this with their box, or can you get this BT offer by just being a broadband customer and watching on NOW TV Stick.

Saint1976
Elite 3

I filled in the form on the BT website to see the total cost but didn't complete the order.

Within 10 minutes I've received a sales call offering me Fibre 2 for £24.99 a month. BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports (via NowTV) for an additional £20 a month for 6 months (rising to £40 a month from month 7) on a 24 month contract with free activation. Total cost £1440 = £60 a month. They've also guaranteed the price is fixed for 2 years with no additional charges.

If I get the NowTV 9 month offer my total cost over 2 years with my current internet provider and my current BT PAYG subscription would be £1890 = £79 a month plus the hassle of chasing NowTV offers and/or applying vouchers!

Starting to look like a no brainer!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven’t an received an email with the sports offer yet. I have had sports pass for over three years now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it included HD, I could be persuaded with that deal. But you would still have to pay an extra £5 for HD on top of that.

misterjoint
Advocate

Same here, it seems that it's always the loyal customers that get shafted.

This should be a general offer for everyone and I really don't understand why it isn't. Terrible way of doing business and I suspect a lot of custom will be lost here.

PaulW1
Mentor

If it’s still on offer I wouldn’t mind that code please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Get in touch via live chat that what I did n got the offer of £20per month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For how long? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got an email for £20 pm for 9 months. Decent price, not sure though, in case the football is stopped again in the future, and I'm stuck with it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm tempted by that BT deal. Just 6 months though... decisions decisions.

@Anonymous User - just tagging you for the previous post. How long did you get the 20/month for?