cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had sports for most of the last 2 years by using the 'gift' cards and then offers as I cancel. I have never received an offer via an e mail and yes I am in for marketing.  Doesn't look good for me. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

doubt that sharing it will work as the NowTV system will know that the email addresses don't match.

The codes work on any account. I gave mine to someone else and it worked for them.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I have Sky broadband & tv phoned them today haggled & got all 11 Sky sports channels for £16 per month for 18 months.

Virgin Media do 9 Sports channels for £16.87/month for 12 months.  Mix and News are excluded as they are part of another package, Also you have to pay extra £7/month for HD with Virgin.  Standard with Sky.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@SweetBlitz that's what I'm trying to determine. Is it a code, or a link embedded into the email?

My sister forwarded me an email she received for movies for £1 a month for 3 months that she had no intention of using. When I tried to use it the link directed me to 'your special offers' but I kept getting a message saying 'we don't have any offers for you'. Live chat wouldn't apply it because they knew I hadn't received the email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler

It's a link in an email, but in case the link doesn't work, the code is also written beneath.

By the sounds of it it should be shareable, so I'll give to whomever put their hands up here first. Will probably be tomorrow once I've secured my own one.

LK9984
Advocate

I would love that code thanks if it’s still available 🙂

Hoping I get emailed one at some point but no luck as yet

KH
Mentor

I wouldn’t mind a look at that if you don’t mind 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll take it if it's still available. I'm still waiting on my email but no luck so far.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just noticed BT are doing Sky Sports (every channel) and BT Sport for £20 per month for 6 months. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT are now doing Sky Sports (every channel) and BT Sport for £20 per month for six months for BT Broadband customers.

Plus £5 per month for HD and BT Sport Ultimate.