cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the reply I just received from live chat We are sending out emails to the customers offering the £20 per month for 9 months Sky Sports Month Pass and if you have not received it yet there is a possibility that you might receive it in the upcoming days as the emails are being sent out from 1st September to 8th of September and this offer can only be availed via the email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@GrumpyDonkey  same here, a friend of mine has been offered this sports 'season ticket' yet the offer email I get is for a Movies pass (which I've never bothered with) despite having taken up Now TV Sports season ticket type deals in the past. Coming towards the end of a shorter deal which fully runs out early next month, which may also be why they haven't offered the 9 months pass to me.

Stoney35
Scholar

@Anonymous User 

Ive had 2 season passes the last 2 years but ive still not been able to get a deal this year...

Im not sure what criteria they use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Stoney35 - wonder if you have opted out of their marketing?

Stoney35
Scholar

Just checked as i didnt think of that but im still opted in.

Maybe being negative on here has backfired on me 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just received the 9 months offer email twice - once to my current nowtv email address that I used for a season pass last season, and a second to an alternate email. 

Once I’ve confirmed one of these works, happy to share the second on here, if eligible. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User when you click through from the email does it go to 'your special offers' on your account?

If it does, I doubt that sharing it will work as the NowTV system will know that the email addresses don't match.

If it was the case that you could share email offers, people would be selling them online!

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@SweetBlitz. Feel free to send old timmy (me😂) that unwanted code if you really won't use it.

@Anonymous User check your PMs

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sick of all the cloak & dagger moves re : sports pass. I have Sky broadband & tv phoned them today haggled & got all 11 Sky sports channels for £16 per month for 18 months.

Stoney35
Scholar

Now tv are not as easy to deal with as sky directly it would seem