cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Fatsheep
Advocate
From "chat" this evening......

Hello there, Good Evening!
18:56
  • I am very glad to see your interest on our services and offers.

• As this is a football season, NOW TV comes with exiting offer during the premier league.
    18:57
  • We are about to come out with the offers for the season please have patience because every time we come with awesome offers.

• You will really love it and definitely take the offer.
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

anyone getting the 9month offer, what's your background? Did you all have the season pass last year?

@Anonymous User 

I don’t have an active sports pass, never had a season sports pass, never bought a month sports pass.  Added a Sky Sports Day Pass voucher off a stick back in June 2020, previously added free Sky Sports Week Pass From ps plus in Sep 2019.   Had 5 months of cinema in last year, but none  right now and my 3 month entertainment pass off the stick finishes next week.

Won’t be taking up £20/month offer as I have three months sports off another stick to use which cost me £50 at Currys.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Interesting calling it the "early bird" deal.

Suggests a different, worse offer on the 9th

@Anonymous User 

most likely £25/month for 9 months. That’s what happened back in June when football returned.  £20/month email offer followed by £25/month site offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Check your pm

Stoney35
Scholar

Still nothing for me..  not holding out much hope now. 

Stoney35
Scholar

Could someone send me the code please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Presumably any code is bespoke to the individual?

If not..can someone send me the code too!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SweetBlitz. Feel free to send old timmy (me😂) that unwanted code if you really won't use it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke to them again. This time I’m told there will be no pass this year most likely due to covid. A real shame. Does anyone know any other site similar to NowTV? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just had the email through now. I had the season ticket pass last year and it worked well so glad something similar is being done this year. Would imagine everyone waiting for the email will get it in due course