Did you mean: 
FranzF
Scholar

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

EMAIL EXCLUSIVE: EARLY BIRD OFFER

Grab 9 months of Sky Sports
for just £20 p/m

Was £33.99 p/m - save over 40%

Catch the Premier League season on Sky Sports - that’s over 130 of the best live games - as well as live action from Formula 1®, the PGA Tour and Test Cricket.74D91208-FEA1-42AC-A7B1-223284DE5C61.jpeg

0 Thanks
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Shock horror, e-mail only sent to selected customers. Oh well, guess they don't want £180 from me then.

Timmy
Scholar

As per my post a few back they literally told me they don't want my money!

Incredible business model!!

For anyone getting the 9month offer, what's your background? Did you all have the season pass last year?

0 Thanks
Timmy
Scholar

Interesting calling it the "early bird" deal.

Suggests a different, worse offer on the 9th

0 Thanks
DINSULL1966
Mentor

Extremely unlikely it'll work but if you take that out, can you also send me that code just to see if they broke something and it works? Seems they don't want my custom so at this rate I'll have to find a stream for it, which is the last thing I wanted. Paid them for years and it appears like they couldn't care less.

0 Thanks
Fatsheep
Advocate

From "chat" this evening......

Hello there, Good Evening!
18:56
  • I am very glad to see your interest on our services and offers.

• As this is a football season, NOW TV comes with exiting offer during the premier league.
    18:57
  • We are about to come out with the offers for the season please have patience because every time we come with awesome offers.

• You will really love it and definitely take the offer.
misterjoint
Advocate

I have took advantage of the season pass for the last 2 maybe 3 years since ditching Sky and I will not be very happy if I can't this time. I honestly don't understand why they are not putting it on general sale again, I eagerly anticapate an email but I'm not so sure now.

No chance in hell will I be paying £35 or whatever it is a month to watch the PL only!

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

anyone getting the 9month offer, what's your background? Did you all have the season pass last year?

@Timmy 

I don’t have an active sports pass, never had a season sports pass, never bought a month sports pass.  Added a Sky Sports Day Pass voucher off a stick back in June 2020, previously added free Sky Sports Week Pass From ps plus in Sep 2019.   Had 5 months of cinema in last year, but none  right now and my 3 month entertainment pass off the stick finishes next week.

Won’t be taking up £20/month offer as I have three months sports off another stick to use which cost me £50 at Currys.

0 Thanks
effilloj
Mentor

I've just received my £20pm/9mo offer via email!

Check your inboxes/keep the patience, folks. The deal is genuine! 

To clarify, I was a Season Pass holder last season. Nothing beyond that.

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

Interesting calling it the "early bird" deal.

Suggests a different, worse offer on the 9th

@Timmy 

most likely £25/month for 9 months. That’s what happened back in June when football returned.  £20/month email offer followed by £25/month site offer.

0 Thanks