cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So NOW TV are replacing a annual season pass, normally available to all, with an under-the-counter offer available to only a select few with no up-front communication with its customer base.

The lucky few may feel loved this time around only to shafted the next.

I don't understand what business would ever try to build customer relationships on this basis.

Stoney35
Scholar

Given the fact that some people are being offered the deal on live chat when asking and some people are being told it doesnt exist, i think the decisions have already been made about who will receive such an email. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV seems to be going down hill in terms of customer service. This whole debacle, with the messages to customers not being consistent, is poor.

Stoney35
Scholar

Lets hope negative messages on these pages are not a deciding factor in who gets the deals eh? 😂 

Saint1976
Elite 3

The links that were posted here a few days ago have been updated to state they are email only offers. It begs the question why those offers have been posted to their website in the first place! Just another thing they can't do right!

Screenshot_20200902-154301.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guess we can all complain once it's the 7th and we haven't received anything! 😂

Stoney35
Scholar

I have a feeling any complaints will fall on deaf ears too the way this is panning out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not sure this is a business that I want to be dealing with. I was going the jump ship from Sky and join NOW TV but this demonstrates that I just can't trust them.

The saying "Better the devil you know" seem to best apply here.

Stoney35
Scholar

As a side note.. i wonder how long a supermarket would last if they started randomly charging different customers different prices for the exact same products and just explained to them at the till that the prices are system generated for different customers. 

Im sure people would soon start shopping elsewhere 

Stoney35
Scholar

Gizmo, i have to say, up until this point i have been relatively happy with Now tv and have had no problems. Im not sure what is going on at the moment but they seem to be going out of their way to lose custom.