cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They've said to me "It's something we are going to offer our customers very soon but, nothing is confirmed so can't promise you on the 12 months offer.." 

Do I go in for 9 months just in case or sit tight...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guys I would bother tbh if I was you I just been on live CHat about the offer for £20 for 9 months. Basically like people have commented different offers for different customers. If you haven’t had an email or an offer for that offer you basically can’t get it 

Stoney35
Scholar

It just seems a very strange way to operate. Would be interesting to know what criteria is used to decide who gets the deals and who doesnt. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also got similar now after my last post. Basically said you will get an email if you're eligible for the offer then you can claim. Surely the offer should be there for anyone that has or has had a Sports pass, it shouldn't be just for a set amount of customers as that's surely not fair? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Right I’ve just spoken to someone else now and basically they’ve said with the £20 for 9 months there having technical issues with the offer itself that’s why it’s not working for people to buy on the website. 
people should have an email with 24/48 hours 

Stoney35
Scholar

I said exactly the same thing about it not being a fair way....i said it over and over again but they just kept repeating that offers are system generated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah that's what I got off them too. It went from a promising start saying they could offer a 12 month one soon to oh actually you might not get it but let's see....

Interesting above if we should all get that offer in the next day or so via email. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It worked for me and I only pasted the offer from here into the chat and the person gave me a voucher. But there is no guarantee as I tried and hour later for my father and the person wouldn't budge.

Stoney35
Scholar

Yeh i pasted the link from here and they said they wanted me to forward them an email that included the offer.  When i said i didnt have an email they said the offer didnt come from them and didnt exist!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke to someone on the chat. Told that the 9mo/£20 offer will be sent out via email (with a unique code) to eligible accounts "soon."

No other offers currently available. Will keep an eye out.