cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@JohnDorsetI think you went a little too certain in your last post.

Seems to all be dropping slowly now.

(9month deal for £20 on the link on the previous page)

Not available yet, and we'll see if there is a £16 for 12months version (£4 a month for 3month versus the 9month deal, albeit is it worth it in the 3months of summer closed season!), but looks to be imminent.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just wondering, but what makes you (or anyone) think there will/might be a 12 month deal? That 9 month deal could be the season deal, and that’s it. If the season overruns, then too bad.

I’d throw my money at a 12 month deal for £16/month. So I hope you are right.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s not even a deal though £20 a Month  for 9 months I have a pass £20 for 3 months all I got to do is cancel before the date and I will prob get the same offer again £20 for 3 months so really it’s not really even a deal. Just another way around. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It guarantees without any doubt that you get 9months for £20 though.

You may not be able to keep your 3x£20 a month deal x3.

And also - the key point, £20 for 3months isn't offered to everyone.

What I'm more interested in, is the terms on that link seem to suggest you can still cancel at any time?

Have other years been an actual 1 off payment for (10 months in a usual season)

And to answer the why do we think a 12month is coming, it's because the now tv chat people said so.

I'll try them one last time, see what's what!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Latest reply not quite as positive! 

We shall come with the seasonal offers once all the Live events are completely scheduled,currently due to current Co-vid situation we are unable to give any assurance of offers in prior.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I picked up a couple of NOW TV Smart Sticks with 3 Month Sports Passes for £49.99 last time Currys had a sale which works out at £16.66/month.  Should have grabbed another pair.

cfrsh91
Mentor

So I messaged them on live chat about this, and after some back and forth regarding whether this was an official site and official offer, they confirmed this will be coming before the 9th September along with numerous other offers.

On pushing them they also sent me a code for 9 months @ £20 per month, with a reported 1 year validity to use the code!

They also said they could neither confirm nor deny that a year long package may be coming, and if it does then it will be on/before 9th September.

Just a heads up!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully you meant September on your first line 😁

These guys need to get their stories straight here!

cfrsh91
Mentor

Hahahah whoops 🤣 now corrected.

Yes - September! 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah the Live Chat isn’t great. It wasn’t always. They had both options to phone or chat through the web portal last year. Local agents too. Not the case these days.

Really hope a year deal is announced in the next week or so. Normally they announce these offers shortly before the season starts.