cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Always used the £25 monthly passes along with deals when I cancel. I have found it more difficult and thought this was the start of the end, no where has them that I can find either so I reckon they have stopped.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, so Praveen said

"The offers will start from 01/09/2020."

@Anonymous User I see no offers today.  I suspect the chat people know nothing. Just a bit of bluster.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah disappointing.

I checked at 6am!

I think there's a two month £25 voucher but pretty useless really.

JohnDorset
Scholar

Not surprised there is no offer. Myself and at least one other person on this forum were VERY SPECIFICALLY told that the deal would be released on 9TH SEPTEMBER.

The other person posted the text they received in Chat and it was EXACTLY the same text that I received. 

I guess they may advance it by a couple of days, but I am not expecting anything until 9th.

End of.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That was me. For some reason they removed it? They seem to be leaving it rather late this year. The season starts next weekend. Frustrating as I was hoping I could get the pass all sorted before the Nations League games. 

MAF1
Mentor

There is this www.nowtv.com/boost-month and www.nowtv.com/month-boost but I haven’t been able to get it to work yet. I was told it started today, and terms say it ends on 8th. I read it as an upgrade so you have to have a pass to get it? but maybe it only works if you don’t have a pass already?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to activate it and I currently don't have any passes but it says the voucher's expired. What on earth? The terms state that it will work if there currently isn't a voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seeing as these deal pages aren't being advertised on the homepage (or anywhere else for that matter), I imagine they're just setting things up for some sort of flash sale.

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Seems that they are starting to get things in place. I just get "There was an error when applying your voucher" at the moment.

£20 for 9 months isn't bad, although I would jump at £16 for 12 months.

Gugglehuggle
Advocate

16 for 12 months would do it for me as well.

The 3 screens on the boosted one is a nice option though. T+Cs for it still say 2 screens only - maybe just a typo but hope they fix it.